building POLICIES & PROCEDURES
- When arriving on the dancer’s first day of class, parents/guardians will enter through the Bev’s Upstairs Dancewear entrance before class to sign a liability waiver, filling out paperwork, & to make the registration & first month’s tuition payments.
- Dancers can then enter into their classroom by using the outside Studio A, B, or C entrances and will need to bring their dance bags and belongings into the classroom with them.
- After dropping your child off at their class, one adult per dancer will be allowed to wait in our designated parent/guarding waiting rooms using the door located on the East side of the building. These rooms offer viewing windows for the parent/guardian to watch their dancer’s class. In order to keep distractions to a minimum, no children or dancers are allowed in these designated waiting areas.
- Dancers will not be allowed to enter OR exit their classrooms from the waiting areas. Dancers will only be allowed in the waiting areas if they need to us the restroom during.
- No food or drink (besides for water) is allowed in the waiting areas.
- Dancers that have a break between classes may wait in the kitchen area for their next class to start. Food and drink IS allowed in the kitchen.
- After class, parents can then pick their dancer up outside at their studio door. As a reminder, dancers will NOT be allowed to exit their classroom through the waiting areas.